Do-IT Profiler system for ‘Into Employment’
Welfare to Work
Do-IT Profiler delivers a suite of tools to help providers target support required for gaining employment and helping to map progress. The Profiler suite contains quick identification tools to assist with job readiness, a system to identify barriers to employability along with identifying strengths; tools to monitor and tracking distance travelled and outcomes; assessment tools to understand job readiness, targets training needs, learning difficulties, literacy and numeracy levels, and emotional wellbeing measures.
The integral management information system allows organisations to have information at their finger tips instantly to provide the means to make data driven decisions and be able to have access to predictive analytical tools.
It gives every customer/candidate instant person centred report with accessibly developed practical resources.
Pathways to employment
If you or your organisation help individuals move along their personal journey into employment, and are looking to do so in an efficient, effective and meaningful way, we can help.
Do-IT Profiler is a state-of-the-art online screening system, providing monitoring and evaluation protocols and tools for use specifically for this purpose.
Do-IT Profiler helps you and your organisation to:
- save time and efficiently capture information consistently and accurately about each individual’s needs, providing immediate results to measure readiness for employment;
- understand the different types of barriers to employment that may vary from person to person;
- map out the specific skills, challenges and learning needs each individual to aid person centred delivery;
- deliver personalised guidance and resources, in a range of accessible formats;
- create the pathway to employment for the individual’s journey
- identify issues relating to an individual’s skills, confidence and motivations;
- provide the ability to track and monitor progress at an individual, group and organisational level:
- have an automated management system providing an online centrally-administered interface that provides instant access to monitor the progress of individuals, groups, and centres, providing information to aid in the delivery of targets.
How long will it take to use the system?
Do-IT Profiler is a modular system, which means the packages can be delivered differently depending on the target group, and can be completed in stages, taking anything from 10 minutes to 30 minutes per module. The system is flexible and the pathway can be determined by the provider.
Does everyone complete everything in the system?
No. This depends on the specific groups. For example, some individuals who have mental health or learning difficulties may be asked a different series of questions than others dependent on need.
Do-IT Profiler has been designed for and is used by individuals with a range of abilities, disabilities and intellectual impairments. There are specialist modules available which have been designed with, and for specific groups of individuals e.g. with Autism Spectrum Conditions; Learning Difficulties, and Learning Disabilities.
Are the support materials provided relevant to all?
Do-IT Profiler provides personalised reports, delivering resources and guidance depending on how each individual has responded.
Can it be delivered over a wide geographic area?
Yes. As an organisation you determine the hierarchical access .This is decided by your organisation’s needs and structure.
Is it accessible?
Do-IT Profiler has accessibility features built into the system. All modules are voiced where appropriate, and support materials are delivered in a variety of formats. Do-IT Profiler can also be translated into a range of languages, depending on your organisation’s needs.
CONTACT US now for further information and a free demo.