The Neurodiversity Aware® training and accreditation programme is for individuals wanting to gain a greater understanding for their organisations to know how to create neuroinclusive workplaces and support people who have neuro-divergent ‘conditions’ from a workplace perspective.
This may include for example those with:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
- Developmental Language Disorders (DLD)
- Dyspraxia/Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome and tic disorders and other related cognitive diverse traits
Want to know more?
To find out more information on the course, please feel free to download our ‘Neurodiversity Aware™ Overview’ by clicking the button.