Neurodiversity Aware® Award
The Neurodiversity Aware® Award is an accredited programme for individuals wanting to gain a greater understanding for their organisations to know how to create neuroinclusive workplaces and support people who have neuro-divergent ‘conditions’ from a workplace perspective.
This may include for example those with:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
- Developmental Language Disorders (DLD)
- Dyspraxia/Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome and tic disorders and other related cognitive diverse traits
Want to know more?
To find out more information on the course, please feel free to download our ‘Neurodiversity Aware Overview’ by clicking the button.