Consultancy and Training
- Recognised expertise in learning difficulties, disabilities and neurodiversity
- Across multiple sectors – education, into work, employment and justice
- Varying employment settings – authorities, government and education
- Building trusted, sustainable relationships with organisations to drive value
- Flexible, agile solutions bespoke to your organisation
- Practical solutions to optimise delivery models and ensure effectiveness
- Contact us if you would like a further conversation
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
We have extensive experience working with a wide range of organisations nationally and internationally.
We have in-depth knowledge or the latest research in the area of neurodiversity and how to support organisations, their staff and most of all the person and creating practical solutions.
We can work with you to ensure training is contextually bespoke to your setting.
Discuss your specific needs with our Do-IT training team – for a conference, workshop or lunchtime learning session, to deliver specific CPD relating to Neurodiversity and learning difficulties.
Laptop Do-IT Profiler
Types of training
We can provide:
Internationally recognised speakers to come to you as keynote speaker; half day or full day training
Deliver webinars on pre-set topics at a time that suits your organisation
Pre-recorded webinars on agreed topics
Deliver bespoke webinars to meet the needs of your organisation
Accredited and certificated courses in house or at our workbase such as the accredited OCN level 4 course in Neurodiversity Awareness for Employers