Discover Do-IT Profiler
The Do-IT Profiler system provides a whole person approach to screening and assessment to help unravel the complexity of people’s challenges and assist organisations to create conditions for success.
Do-IT Profiler has been developed by experts with over 25 years experience in the field of Learning Difficulties and Disabilities and Neurodiversity and had grown to be used, tried and tested across the different sectors.
Our key focus is on supporting organisations to empower individuals, whatever the sector, to work with their challenges, provide meaningful support and promote their neurodiverse talents.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
• Has been used by more than 10s of 1000s of people in the UK and internationally
• Is evidence-based
• Is not a ‘one size fits all’ system-it is contextualised to sector- organisation’s needs differ!
• Provides contextualised support strategies for the individual and staff members- everyone can’t be a neurodiversity expert
• Has a management information system that provides instant data at individual, group and organisation level which provides evidence for planning and reporting
• Allows organisations to become more informed to make better and targeted decisions
Do-IT’s focus is to share knowledge, upskill people working in all sectors about Neurodiversity and provide practical guidance and strategies to support organisations.
- What is Neurodiversity and how best to maximise talent in different contexts,making yourself more accessible?
- About Do-IT Profiler systems
- Maximising the data you have to help at an organisational and individual level
Do-IT’s experienced trainers deliver face to face and webinar training across the UK and internationally on:
The Do-IT Profiler package is dependent on the person’s and organisation’s needs.
The Do-IT Profiler system includes the Neurodiversity Screening Pack. Additional packs can be added which have been developed specifically for sectors. Details on specific packs can be found on the sector pages.