Identifying and understanding every student’s barriers to success
- Do you want to drive improvements in teaching and learning?
- Are you a secondary school linking to a cluster of primary schools and want to understand your incoming students quickly and efficiently?
- Are you an academy trying to understand the profile of your students and where to target support?
- Do you want to improve efficiency?
- Are you trying to gain a better understanding of the relationship between behaviour, skills and attainment?
- Do you want to enhance parent engagement?
- Do you need to do more than test spelling but need to know where and what the challenges are for each student with literacy/numeracy and emotional difficulties?
- Have you a means of measuring and monitoring your student’s emotional wellbeing term to term, and day to day?
- Do you need a system that is accessible and can provide guidance immediately after the assessment has been completed for the teacher in the classroom?
- Do you need a means of reducing marking and analysing time for your staff to focus more on intervention and support?
- Do you need one system to do this that can be quickly set up and be ready to go?
If you said YES to any of the above, then Do-IT Profiler could be for your school or schools. Contact us for more information.
Do-IT Profiler is a modular, accessible web-based assessment and management system providing age-appropriate assessments, advice and support, helping every student to achieve their potential.
It provides schools with a means to make data-driven decisions, based on accurate and up to date information.
It saves time with no data entry and no marking, providing instant results with instant guidance, all analysed for you at student, class, school and across school levels.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of students.
- Helps smooth the pathway and transition from primary to secondary school and beyond. Primary schools can provide detailed information on Day 1 to the secondary school.
- Measures a student’s knowledge and understanding of literacy and numeracy
- Assesses the student’s emotional wellbeing.
- Explores the study skills in secondary school ages students and targets support.
- Screens for Specific Learning Difficulties e.g. reading, social, attention and communication challenges. Gathering and comparing information from multiple viewpoints e.g. parent/teacher and student.
- Provides feedback and guidance to parents, students and teachers in an appropriate manner.
- Groups student skills in order to assist with classroom lessons and pedagogic planning and delivery of support.
- Tracks and monitors progress and wellbeing, measuring distance travelled at individual, class, school and authority level.
- Provides a high-level, aggregated data providing an overview of literacy, numeracy/study skill/emotional well-being at a class, school (It can even do the same for any number of schools or across education sites or local authorities). This provides the means for data-driven decision making to take place.
- Drills down information at a question by question/assessment level including timing and responses from individuals to allow for truly student-centred planning to take place.
- Data can be exported into other systems potentially
Do-IT Profiler provides information for the educator:
- at an individual level, specific reports on each student, targeting where support is needed and guidance on how to do so.
- at a class level, guidance how to group students with similar needs, and guidance on delivering the support.
- at a school level (or across a geographic area or cluster of schools), providing in-depth analysis of multiple data sets to track progress class to class, year to year.
- at a local authority, regional and national level, Do-IT Profiler can draw all the information (data) together and provide valuable insights and analytics for planning and interventions, in an instant, efficient and cost-effective way.
Do-IT Profiler enables educators, head teachers and administrators at all levels of the education system to have powerful reports, as well as high-level individualised and aggregated data.
Do-IT Profiler is used in educational establishments all over the world, can be adapted to be available in many languages (as per customer request).