Do-IT Profiler system for ‘Into Training and Employment’
Do-IT Profiler delivers a suite of tools to help providers target support required for gaining employment and helping to map progress. The Profiler suite contains quick identification tools to assist with job readiness, a system to identify barriers to employability along with identifying strengths; tools to monitor and tracking distance travelled and outcomes; assessment tools to understand job readiness, targets training needs, learning difficulties, literacy and numeracy levels, and emotional wellbeing measures.
The integral management information system allows organisations to have information at their fingertips instantly to provide the means to make data-driven decisions and be able to have access to predictive analytical tools.
It gives every customer/candidate instant person centred report with accessibly developed practical resources.
Do-IT Profiler can help your organisation to:
- Save time;
- Reduce data entry;
- Gain accurate information about each person and their needs;
- Provide immediate results to measure readiness for employment;
- Upskill your staff relating to disabilities;
- Target support quickly and efficiently;
- Provide tracking and monitoring tools for the individual, group and at organisational level;
- Deliver rich management information to inform service delivery and meet reporting requirements;
- Be used across geographic areas and with different contracts for consistent data analysis;
- Deliver localised information.