1 in 3 people in prison will have a learning difficulty or disability (also known as Neurodiversity). Most will not have a diagnosis as they may have been excluded
from school, been looked after children or have just fallen below the radar of detection. Knowing how to support each person and also considering the context of often complex and chaotic lives is a real challenge. Do-IT Profiler helps to make personalised provision a reality.
Here’s how we can help…
Quick identification of need
The Profiler quickly identifies Neurodiverse strengths and challenges.
We provide neurodiversity training specifically for the prison environment.
Instant targeted support
The Profiler reports allows you to identify the areas for targeted support.
- Individual report showing strengths and challenges-instant feedback for the person
- Practical strategies to support identified challenges for the person, contextualised to the prison
- Practical strategies to support identified challenges for staff working in prison, contextualised to prison environment
- Built in resources in PDF documents, sound files and bitesize videos for the person to access
- Instant data at individual, group and prison level to support signposting to Health Care, Case Conferences, intervention planning, reporting and compliance
- Available in multi- languages for people whose English is not their first language
- Supports violence reduction and safer custody
What love hearing from our customers, here’s what some of our justice clients had to say about Do-IT…
Co-Founder and COO, Justine Coleman, Alliance of Sport
Operational Manager, Lee Matthews, St Helens Youth Justice Service
Resettlement Practice Manager (Oakhill Secure Training Centre), David Brown, G4S