Neurodiveristy Implementation Programme
Format of the course: 6 x 2-hour online modules and action learning sets (delivered weekly).
- Introduction to Neurodiversity – getting the terminology and language right, understanding definitions – what do we know. Preparing for your neuro-inclusion journey – discussing the different
components of the journey. Where do you start?
- Developing the case for neuro-inclusion. Who are the players and what is important for them? What are the legal considerations?
- Undertaking a gap analysis and action planning – what are the actions and providing a framework.
- Introducing neurodiversity to your teams including an introduction to – how to deliver awareness sessions.
- Implementation plan and communications – getting the messaging right and going at
the right pace.
- Supporting neurodiverse talent and teams – what stops talent progression? How to make teams work better. Review your plan plans and revise – time for reflection and ready for action.
This programme includes:
- 6 Interactive online sessions
- E-learning training materials per delegate
- Neurodiversity Workplace Profiler tools – for you to trial
- A Neurodiversity barometer for you to measure your company against the Neurodiversity Index (City and Guilds 2023)
- A neurodiversity tool kit of resources
- An awareness session PowerPoint template
- Guest speakers
- CPD certificate on completion
Book your place today!
Our next Neurodiversity Implementation Programme starts on the 7th of September 2023. Download the booking form, or contact the team today.