We believe providing information to increase understanding of Neurodiversity is really important.
We provide a range of free resources in different formats. These are regularly updated to enhance understanding in the field of Neurodiversity and also considering what may change for some people in a different setting. We also share current understanding and research findings.
We deliver webinars, link to published articles, and have regular blogs about current ‘rants’ that we may have or some useful life hacks we have learned from others!
An example of some resources include:
Too clever by half
. This paper discusses how not everyone gets a diagnosis even though they may have many and complex challenges.
Meeting the diagnostic threshold
/strong>. This paper considers at why girls with ASD have been missed or misunderstood.
Overlap is the rule not the exception. This paper describes the extensive evidence of overlap between neurodiverse conditions.
We love to share good ideas
The team at Do-IT loves to learn about what you are doing. We have a ‘3 minutes with’ series that will soon be launched on YouTube. If you have great ideas and want to share with others and work with people or are someone who is Neurodiverse let us know and we will arrange a call.
- ADDUK – www.aadduk.org
- ADDISS – www.addiss.co.uk
- ADHD Europe – www.adhdeurope.eu
- ADHD Foundation- https://www.adhdfoundation.org.uk/
- Adult Dyslexia Organisation (UK) – www.adult-dyslexia.org
- Afasic – www.afasic.org.uk
- Afasic Scotland – www.afasicscotland.org.uk
- Autism Alliance – www.autism-alliance.org.uk
- Autism Initiatives – www.autisminitiatives.org
- Autism Scotland – www.autism.org.uk
- British Association for Supported Employment – www.base-uk.org
- British Dyslexia Association – www.bdadyslexia.org.uk
- Dyslexia Action – www.dyslexiaaction.org.uk/adults
- Dyslexia Association Ireland – www.dyslexia.ie
- Dyslexia Scotland – www.dyslexiascotland.org.uk
- Dyspraxia Association of Ireland – www.dyspraxia.ie
- Dyspraxia Foundation – www.dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk
- Dyspraxia Scotland – www.dyspraxiascotland.org.uk
- Education Scotland – www.educationscotland.gov.uk/inclusionandequalities/
- Foundation for people with Learning Disabilities – www.learningdisabilities.org.uk
- HADD – www.hadd.ie
- INCADDS – www.incadds.ie
- Mencap – www.mencap.org.uk/organisations/capability-scotland
- North East Autism Society- https://www.ne-as.org.uk/
- National Autism Society – www.autism.org.uk
- Royal College of Psychiatrists – www.rcpsych.ac.uk
- Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists – www.rcslt.org
- Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability – www.scld.org.uk
We provide a range of resources in different formats and frequently share materials on LinkedIn (Do-IT Solutions)
and Twitter (@DoITProfiler) in relation to the latest news, research, and practice and how this may impact on your work and how we can help.