Every learner of any age can have barriers to their learning and these may vary depending on the age and demands on them.
The picture of challenges differs for all as there may be a combination of learning and living challenges and means understanding each learner requires a person-centred approach.
Not everyone gets or needs a diagnosis of, for example: dyslexia, dyspraxia (DCD), Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and Developmental Language Disorders.But they do need to have appropriate support. Challenges with literacy, numeracy, social interaction, attention, coordination and language may not reach a threshold for this, and learners in reality often have difficulties in a number of areas.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
- Quick and easy to set-up
- Identifies learners of concern quickly and efficently
- Targets specific support needs
- Provides a better understanding for every learner on their journey through education
- Tracks, measures and records a range of outcomes
- Aides retention, achievement and success rates
- Accessible including multilingual options
- The pathway and pace can be determined by each organisation dependent on the processes in house.
Do-IT’s focus is to share knowledge, upskill staff on Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (Neurodiversity) and provide practical guidance and strategies to support those within the Education Sector. Do-IT’s experienced trainers deliver training on:
- What is Neurodiversity (Learning Difficulties and Disabilities)?
- Do-IT Profiler systems
- Data Management
- Train the trainer- What is Neurodiversity (Learning Difficulties and Disabilities)?
Do-IT Profiler is a modular-based SaaS (Software as a Service) sitting on a management information platform.
It provides a suite of robust screening, assessment, and monitoring tools that provide support and understanding for the learner and the school.