Every learner, of any age can have challenges to learning. These may vary depending on the age and demands on them.
Specific learning difficulties are specific to the person and each learner requires a person-centred approach.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
- Quick and easy to set-up
- Identifies learning difficulties and associated challenges quickly and efficently
- Targets specific support needs
- Provides a better understanding for every learner on their journey through education
- Tracks, measures and records a range of outcomes
- Aids retention, achievement and success rates
- Can be used in different educational settings -mainstream and specialist
- Accessible in delivery and design including different languages
- The pathway and pace can be determined by each organisation dependent on your processes and specific setting.
Do-IT’ expert team delivers training about Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (Neurodiversity) and provides practical guidance and strategies to up-skill staff in the Education Sector. We deliver training on:
- What is Neurodiversity (Learning Difficulties and Disabilities)?
- Train the Trainer-What is Neurodiversity? (also known as Specific Learning Difficulties and Learning Disabilities)This includes training about Dyslexia, Dyspraxia/DCD,speech,language and communication challenges, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder,Tourette’s syndrome
- We can provide training to your staff about getting the best from Do-IT Profiler system and utilising the data for better understanding
Do-IT Profiler is a modular-based SaaS (Software as a Service) sitting on a management information platform.
It provides a suite of robust screening, assessment, and monitoring tools that provide support and understanding for the learner and the school.