Understanding Barriers to Success
- Can you identify your learners of concern?
- Can you identify early those learners who may be at greater risk of exclusion?
- Do you need tools to help support your learners who are neurodiverse or have learning difficulties?
- Are you a secondary school linking to a cluster of primary schools and want to understand your incoming learners quickly and efficiently and know who
may need additional support?
- Are you trying to gain a better understanding of the relationship between behaviour, skills and attainment?
- Do you want to enhance parent engagement?
- Do you need to do more than ‘just’ test spelling but need to know where and what the challenges are for each learner with literacy/numeracy and
- Have you a means of measuring and monitoring your learner’s emotional wellbeing term to term, and day to day?
- Do you need a system that is accessible and can provide guidance immediately after the assessment has been completed for the teacher in the classroom?
- Do you need a means of reducing marking and analysing time for your staff to focus more on intervention and support?
- Do you need one system set up quickly and ready to go with minimal staff training?
Yes to any of above?
Do-IT Profiler helps schools to have a better and more informed understanding of all their learners, and especially those who have learning difficulties/disabilities who show neurodiverse profiles.
Do-IT Profiler is web-based assessment and management system providing age-appropriate assessments, advice and support: helping every learner to achieve their potential. It provides schools with a means to make data-driven decisions, based on accurate and up to date information.
It saves time with no data entry and no marking- providing instant results with instant guidance. Data is analysed automatically at learner, class, school and cluster schools levels.
Making conversations better and improving outcomes for all.
What does Do-IT Profiler do?
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of learners.
- Helps smooth the pathway of transition from primary to secondary school and beyond. Primary schools can provide detailed information on Day 1 to the secondary school.
- Measures a learner’s knowledge and understanding of literacy and numeracy
- Assesses the learner’s emotional wellbeing.
- Explores the study skills in secondary school learners and targets support.
- Helps identify the ‘learners of concern’ who may have additional Learning Difficulties e.g. literacy, numeracy, social, language, attention and communication challenges.
- Enhances parental engagement.
- Provides instant feedback and guidance to teachers and learners (where appropriate).
- Groups learners skills to support with lesson and pedagogic planning and delivery of support.
- Can help track and monitor progress and wellbeing, measuring distance travelled at learner, class, school and authority level to aid data driven decision making.
- Can support learners who may be identified as at greater risk of being excluded.
- Provides the detailed analysis to allow for truly learner-centred planning to take place.
- Data can be exported into most systems
Do-IT Profiler provides information for the educator:
- At an learner level with specific reports for each learner, targeting where support is needed and guidance on how to do so
- At a class level, guidance how to group students with similar needs, and guidance on delivering the support
- At a school level (or across a geographic area or cluster of schools), providing in-depth analysis of multiple data sets to track progress class to class, year to year
- At a local authority, regional and national level. Do-IT Profiler can draw all the information (data) together and provide valuable insights and analytics for planning and interventions, in an instant, efficient and cost-effective way
- Do-IT Profiler enables educators, head teachers and administrators to have powerful reports, as well as high-level individualised and aggregated data
- Do-IT Profiler is used in educational establishments all over the world and can be translated into many languages (as per customer request)