Some learners require more specialised support, and to do this, reliable, tested tools for screening are required.
Developed by internationally recognised experts in the field of learning difficulties and neurodiversity with more than 25 years’ experience, Do-IT> has developed a suite of tools to help support learners who may be of additional concern. This has been trialled and with collaboration with expert practitioners in the relevant fields to ensure practically useful and robust in design.
- Is quick and easy to set up and needs minimal training
- Enables better and more informed conversations with parents, staff and individual
- Provides evidence for need and targeting specific interventions
- Measures what works
- Reduces paperwork – so freeing up time for more support and guidance
- Provides robust data and smart reporting all in one place
- Can link into other systems
- Can be used to help provide evidence of progress and actions e.g. for Ofsted
- Can be used at home, in education or in the community
- Designed to work for the organisational setting and for the individual and their parents/carers
- Can provide multiple inputs to help triangulate information in one place
Areas of support include tools for children and adults:
- Learning Disabled including tools for independent living, socialising and communicating.
- Autism Spectrum Conditions including a Sensory Profiler and My Sleep support tools
- Dyslexia – including assessments of skills
- Dyspraxia/Developmental Coordination Disorder- screening tools
- ADHD initial screening- including comparing parent/teacher responses
- Language development levels
- Developmental Milestones tracker from 6 months to Key Stage 2