Student+ Profiler is the state of the art online screening and assessment system that helps universities to maximize every student’s talents.
Student+ Profiler provides comprehensive screening tools and personalised, self-managed resources for the student and information for the university to aid retention.
It includes tools to identify:
- Neurodiversity traits such as for Dyslexia, ADHD, ASC, Dyspraxia/DCD, Dyscalculia and social and communication challenges
- Study Skills gaps
- Personalised strategies for improved wellbeing university and at home
Student+ Profiler has been developed over the past ten years by internationally-renowned experts.
Universities want to know which students need more assistance early on in their journey.
Student+ Profiler provides a cost and time effective solution allowing students to be provided with support early on in the year with self-managed guidance and allows staff an instant view of the student’s strengths and potential areas of challenge.
Tools in the past have looked at Dyslexia or Dyspraxia(DCD) in isolation despite neurodiversity being specific to that individual and boxes in reality overlapping.
Study skills may not be considered despite some students returning to education or potentially having some missing areas of skill.
Student+ Profiler takes person-centred approach supporting all students from Day 1 and providing information to staff to inform their support. This can aid retention and improve student outcomes.
What’s in the Profiler system?
- CommUNIcoach app- which provides two way conversation with the student to provide coaching support
- Report for staff with practical easy to use guidance and how to make reasonable adjustments
- Practical guidance for the student
- Data management system for the university for comprehensive reporting and to measure service outcomes
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- Potential to deliver this in a range of languages for multi-lingual usage for overseas students
The Do-IT Profiler system includes the Neurodiversity Screening Pack. Additional packs that can be added which include: