Neurodiversity Student Profiler is the state of the art online screening and assessment system that helps universities to maximize each student’s talents, provide evidence for Disability Student Allowance for those that require it, and help with retention.Tried and tested in university settings and BDA Assured.
Neurodiversity Student Profiler includes tools to identify:
- Neurodiversity traits such as Dyslexia, ADHD, ASC, Dyspraxia/DCD, Dyscalculia and social and communication challenges
- Study Skills gaps
- Personalised strategies for improved wellbeing at university and at home
Neurodiversity Student Profiler takes person-centred approach supporting students from Day 1 and providing information to staff to guide their support.
- Report for staff with practical easy to use guidance and to help make reasonable adjustments
- Practical guidance for the student
- Data management system for the university for comprehensive reporting and to measure outcomes
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- Potential to deliver this in a range of languages for multi-lingual usage for overseas students
This includes the Neurodiversity screening tools to identify traits associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia ADHD, ASD and provide personalised guidance.
There are also a choice of optional study skills, wellbeing,employability tools available.