Student+ Profiler is the state of the art online screening and assessment system that helps universities to maximize each student’s talents and help with retention.Tried and tested in university settings.
Student+ Profiler includes tools to identify:
- Neurodiversity traits such as Dyslexia, ADHD, ASC, Dyspraxia/DCD, Dyscalculia and social and communication challenges
- Study Skills gaps
- Personalised strategies for improved wellbeing at university and at home
Tools in the past have looked at ‘just’ Dyslexia or Dyspraxia(DCD) in isolation despite overlap between different conditions often occurring.
Student+ Profiler takes person-centred approach supporting all students from Day 1 and providing information to staff to guide their support.
What’s in Do-IT Profiler?
- Report for staff with practical easy to use guidance and how to make reasonable adjustments
- Practical guidance for the student
- Data management system for the university for comprehensive reporting and to measure service outcomes
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- Potential to deliver this in a range of languages for multi-lingual usage for overseas students
This includes the Neurodiversity screening tools to identify traits associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia ADHD, ASD and provide personalised guidance.
There are also a choice of optional study skills, wellbeing,employability tools available.