Neurodiversity Student Profiler is the state of the art online screening and assessment system that helps universities to maximize each student’s talents, helps provide evidence for Disability Student Allowance for those that require it, and aids retention providing a person centred solution.Tried and tested in university settings and BDA Assured.
Neurodiversity Student Profiler includes tools to identify:
- Neurodivergent traits associated with Dyslexia, ADHD, ASC, Dyspraxia/DCD, Dyscalculia and social and communication challenges
- Study Skills gaps
- Personalised strategies for improved wellbeing at university and at home
Neurodiversity Student Profiler takes person-centred approach supporting all students from Day 1 and providing information to staff to guide their support.
- Report for staff with practical easy to use guidance to help make adjustments.
- Report for student with practical guidance.
- Data management system for the university for comprehensive reporting and to measure outcomes
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- The potential to deliver this in a range of languages for multi-lingual usage and with overseas students
This includes the Neurodiversity screening tools to identify traits associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia ADHD, ASD and provides personalised guidance.
There are also optional study skills, wellbeing, and employability tools available.