Attracting and harnessing the talents of every employee provides advantages for all.
In every organisation you will have neurodiverse people (1 in 8 in the general population) but every person will be very different, so taking a labelling approach… People with dyslexia need X support… People with Autism need Y won’t really work very well.
Being confident how to support individuals to maximise their skills can be a challenge without the knowledge and expertise.
Do-IT Profiler allows you to have an accurate understanding of each person’s strengths and challenges to enable you to have better and more informed conversations.
It allows your line managers and HR to know how to make reasonable adjustments if required.
Reassuringly developed by experts. Practical in delivery. Taking a Person – centred approach approach.
Do-IT> Profiler Benefits
- Quick and easy to set-up and use
- Supports better conversations with employees
- Targets specific support needs and provides suggested reasonable adjustments
- Supports employee retention
- Adaptable and contextualised to the employment setting
- Tried and tested-used by specialist workplace assessors, occupational psychologists and coaches
Do-IT’s focus is to share knowledge, upskill staff on neurodiversity and provide practical guidance and strategies to support employers to harness the talents of their employees. Do-IT’s experienced trainers deliver face to face and webinar training for line managers, Diversity and Inclusions Officers, Occupational Health and HR departments on:
- What is Neurodiversity?
- Neurodiversity, Stress and Wellbeing
Do-IT Profiler is a modular-based SaaS (Software as a Service) sitting on a management information platform. It provides: