Attracting and harnessing the talents of every employee provides advantages for all.
Every organisation will have neurodiverse people (1 in 8 in the general population) but every person will be very different. Taking a labelling approach, where people with dyslexia need ‘X’ support and people with Autism need ‘Y’ support is not always effective.
Being confident in knowing how to support each employee to maximise their skills can be a challenge, without the appropriate knowledge and expertise.
Do-IT Profiler allows an accurate understanding of each person’s strengths and challenges, enabling you as the employer to have better and more informed conversations. It provides line managers and HR staff guidance and the knowledge to make reasonable adjustments when required.
Reassuringly developed by experts. Practical in delivery. Taking a Person – centred approach approach.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
- Quick and easy screening tools developed by experts for and with people who are neurodiverse
- Person centred approach to have better conversations with employees
- Targets specific support needs and provides suggested reasonable adjustments
- Supporting employee retention
- Can be contextualised to your employment setting e.g. health, police, fire. ambulance, education or justice settings
- Tried and tested-used by specialist workplace assessors, occupational psychologists and coaches
Our expert team has extensive experience providing practical training ( with an evidence base) and can upskill your staff on neurodiversity and provide practical guidance and strategies.
- What is Neurodiversity? This includes information on Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD, ASD, Tourette’s syndrome and the interaction with mental health and how this can impact on work. Our approach to training is to consider the individual traits, challenges and strengths, and the work environment the person is working in, and task demands and work with the organisation to be able to feel confident to encourage positive neurocomplementary team working.
Do-IT’s experienced trainers deliver interactive and exciting face to face and webinar training for line managers, Diversity and Inclusions Officers, Occupational Health and HR departments on:
Do-IT Profiler is a modular-based SaaS (Software as a Service) sitting on a management information platform.
- A suite of accessible, robust screening and assessment tools that provide support and guidance for the person and for the employer relating to the umbrella of neurodiversity (this can include traits associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, ASD and Language Disorders) helping you to make reasonable adjustments.
- Person-centred reports with instant feedback and practical guidance for the person (and their line manager or HR) in the workplace context.
- Adaptable for the organisation, e.g. hierarchy of access can be determined by the organisation.