Do-IT Profiler delivers an accessible person-centred approach to supporting people at all levels and stages of apprenticeship who may be Neurodiverse.
Some apprentices may have gaps in their learning or may be returning to study after many years. Not everyone may tell you they have additional support needs. Understanding each apprentice at the start of their learning journey can improve outcomes.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
- Quick to set up
- An established screening tool-Efficiently and accurately identifying those with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities/Neurodiversity
- A whole person approach to screening- not a ‘tick box’
- Provides personalised guidance for staff and apprentices on how to maximise skills and minimise any challenges
- Can be branded for the organisation with resources directed to specific services
- Micro and macro data capture
- Records actions accurately in order to help draw down additional funding of £150 per month (in England)
What’s in the Profiler system?
- Accessible screening tools and resources for Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (Neurodiversity)
- Practical guidance for the person and for those supporting the person
- Report for staff and person with practical easy to use guidance
- Data management system for comprehensive reporting and to measure outcomes
- Study skills, mental health, and wellbeing
- Bespoke modules/guidance can be designed in conjunction with the organisation
- Potential to deliver modules in a range of languages for multi-lingual usage