Work Place Assessors/Occupational Psychologists
Identifying the support needs of people in the workplace who may be neurodiverse as everyone is different and no-one fits in one box or usually has ‘just’ has one label or diagnosis. Everyone has a spiky profile of strengths and challenges.
What are your challenges?
- Time limit for the consultation and time consuming gathering information during a workplace assessment.
- Wanting to spend the maximum part of your sessions providing contextualised guidance and suggesting adjustments and planning next steps.
- Limited by the tools in your toolkit *despite the need to consider each person’s overall Neurodiverse traits relating to Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism Spectrum Conditions, ADHD often overlap.
Benefits of the Do-IT Profiler system?
The Workplace+ Profiler tools helps you support individuals who are neurodiverse and maximises their talents in the workplace.
Recognising every person has a unique set of strengths and challenges in the context of their work and home setting.
Do-IT Workplace+ tools
Do-IT Workplace+ tools have been extensively tested and trialled and provide the starting point to discuss the strengths and personal challenges that someone may have.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- They enable better and more informed and targeted conversations
- Less paperwork – freeing up your time for support and guidance.
- Can link to an innovative coaching app to provide ongoing support if required.
- Specialist additional tools can also be selectively used e.g. Sensory Profiler, Wellbeing Profiler.
ND Workplace Assessment Suite for Assessors
The Profiler includes screening tools for identifying and supporting traits and talents associated with Neurodiversity.