Recruiting and maintaining the best talent is essential for every organisation.
Around 15% of your workforce will be neurodiverse and in some settings, this may be even greater because of specific talents they may have such as being creative, analytical, or empathic.
Sometimes people ask: “Why doesn’t the person just tell me?” Not everyone will tell you about their specific support needs for varying reasons:
- Not all have been formally diagnosed but had some struggles in the past (especially older persons where awareness of neurodiversity may have been less when they were in schools)
- For some females, awareness and understanding by professionals may have been less until recently
- Some people may feel uncomfortable disclosing their challenges (they may have had negative past experiences)
Do-IT Profiler helps you to provide personalised solutions for your workplace to support all and maximise and retain talent and optimise productivity.We can help your organisation become a Neurodiverse Aware through an accredited programme.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
Some people may not know that they can gain adjustments to optimise their skills know how to gain support such as through Access to Work Access to Work.
No-one can be expected to be the expert in everything and some conversations may be more difficult or avoided in case we get it wrong!
Not everyone has a diagnosis (or want to disclose) who has Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia(also known asDCD), Autism Spectrum Conditions, ADHD, or language difficulties.
Assessments can be very expensive and have to be self- funded, and services for adults may be patchy in different parts of the country.
In reality, a diagnosis never describes the person in the context of their work and home life and no two people are the same.
We can help you by providing:
- A quick, cost-efficient system to help support each person in your workplace who may be Neurodiverse developed by experts with more than 25 years clinical and research experience.
- Personalised and contextualised solutions helping maintain and grow people’s talents.
- Suggested reasonable adjustments to help workplace coaching and goal setting to be specific for that person.
What’s in the Profiler system?
- Is quick and easy to set up
- Provides practical and person-centred guidance
- Enables better and more informed conversations with HR, line managers and the person
- Reduces the need for expensive assessments
- Can link to other systems
- Can be used at home, work or on the move
- Designed to work for your organisation and the individual
- Tried and tested
ND Workplace Assessment
The ND Workplace Profiler includes screening tools for Neurodiversity, including for traits and strengths associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia(DCD), ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Conditions. The tools have been tried, tested and specifically developed for the workplace including really practical guidance and resources for the person and for their line manager/HR to have easier conversations.
Additional practical tools include wellbeing tools and also modules to help with goal setting.
At the present time recruitment and interview processes can put off some people for applying for jobs (you don’t know who doesn’t apply!) or may result in the person finding work in their current job harder to do despite potentially having the skills to do so, or not advancing in the organisation.We can help with tools and training.
The Profiler tools deliver:
- A quick and accurate understanding of the individual
- Recommendations for the person so reasonable adjustments can be planned for and put in place in a timely manner
- An personalised report
- Support and training for staff can be provide to have helpful and meaningful conversations and increase confidence
- Coaching tools to help with ongoing support
- Detailed data and predictive analytics can help your organisation