Apprenticeships & Employability
Between 1 in 4 and 1 in 6 apprentices and unemployed individuals entering the workplace will be neurodivergent (conditions can include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), dyslexia, dyspraxia (DCD), dyscalculia and social and communication challenges).
Do-IT Profiler provides a whole person approach to screening for neurodiversity that can assist organisations in identifying the person’s strengths and challenges, which supports them whilst on their apprenticeship or ‘into work’ programme.
Do-IT Profiler’s efficient Management Information System collates all data automatically, enabling data-driven decision and planning to be undertaken.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
- Quick and easy to set-up
- Supports better conversations
- Targets specific support needs earlier on in the engagement process
- Aids retention
- Tracks measures and records a range of outcomes
- Accessible including multilingual options
- The pathway and pace can be determined by each organisation dependent on the processes in house.
Do-IT’s focus is to share knowledge, upskill staff on Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (Neurodiversity) and provide practical guidance and strategies to support organisations working with apprentices or ‘Into work’ programme providers. Do-IT’s experienced trainers deliver face to face and webinar training on:
- What is Neurodiversity (Learning Difficulties and Disabilities)?
- Do-IT Profiler systems
- Data Management
- Train the trainer- What is Neurodiversity (Learning Difficulties and Disabilities)?
Do-IT Profiler is a modular-based SaaS (Software as a Service) sitting on a management information platform
It provides a suite of robust screening, assessment, and monitoring tools that provide support and understanding for the person and the organisation