Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Do-IT Profiler web based tools are helping apprenticeship providers efficiently target support for all wherever they are (at home, on the move or in the workplace).
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
The Do-IT Profiler, web- based system:
- Helps support your neurodiverse learners and aids retention
- Provides immediate results to show the person’s strengths and challenges to target support quickly and efficiently
- Up-skills staff by providing strategies for staff to make reasonable adjustments
- Provides tracking and monitoring tools for the individual, group and at organisational level
- Supports the draw down of LSF1 (England only)
- Can be used to evidence improvement for Ofsted/Estyn
- Provides management information requirements
- Can used across geographic areas and with different contracts for consistent data analysis
- Reduces data entry and saves staff time
What’s in the Do-IT Profiler?
Do-IT Profiler includes the Neurodiversity Screening tools with optional tools that can be added including:
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- Study skills
- Literacy, numeracy and ICT tools
- Monitoring tools to measure distance travelled and outcomes and record action plans
- SMARTCOACH app to support the apprentice whilst on programme
The Do-IT Profiler team can work with your organisation to discuss your specific needs depending on your sector.