Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Do-IT Profiler tools are helping apprenticeship providers target support for all apprentices and trainees- we can help you too.
- Quick identification tools to assist with screening for neurodiversity and emotional wellbeing measures including those with traits relating to Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, ASD, Dyscalculia and Language and communication challenges.
- Helping to identify the needs of the apprentice or trainee at the start of their programme.
- Supporting retention, success and achievement.
- Providing person- centred report with accessibly developed practical resources.
- The Management Information platform can provide your organisations with information at your fingertips instantly to help make data-driven decisions.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
The Do-IT Profiler, web- based system:
- Helps support your neurodiverse learners and aids retention
- Provides immediate results to show the person’s strengths and challenges to target support quickly and efficently
- Up-skills staff by providing strategies for staff to make reasonable adjustments
- Provides tracking and monitoring tools for the individual, group and at organisational level
- Supports the draw down of LSF1 (England only)
- Can be used to evidence improvement for Ofsted/Estyn
- Provides management information requirements
- Can used across geographic areas and with different contracts for consistent data analysis
- Reduces data entry and saves staff time
What’s in the Do-IT Profiler?
Do-IT Profiler includes the Neurodiversity Neurodiversity Screening tools with optional tools that can be added including:
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- SMARTCOACH app to support the apprentice whilst on programme
- Monitoring tools to measure distance travelled and outcomes
- Assessor feedback module
- Employer feedback module
Literacy, numeracy and ICT tools
The Do-IT Profiler team can work with your organisation to discuss your specific needs. Changes to workplace guidance can be made for specific sectors if required to ensure contextually appropriate.