Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Do-IT Profiler provides a suite of tools to help apprenticeship providers to target support for the apprentice or trainee. The Profiler suite contains quick identification tools to assist with screening for neurodiversity and emotional wellbeing measures. Identifying the needs of the apprentice or trainee at the start of their programme can support retention, success and achievement.
The integral management information system allows organisations to have information at their fingertips instantly to provide the means to make data-driven decisions and be able to have access to predictive analytical tools.
It gives every customer/candidate instant person centred report with accessibly developed practical resources.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
The Do-IT Profiler, web- based system:
- Saves time
- Reduces data entry
- Provides accurate information about each person and their needs
- Provides immediate results to show the person’s strengths and challenges to target support quickly and efficently
- Up-skills staff by providing strategies for staff to make reasonable adjustments
- Provides tracking and monitoring tools for the individual, group and at organisational level
- Supports the draw down of LSF1 (England only)
- Can be used to evidence improvement for Ofsted/Estyn
- Delivers rich management information to inform service delivery and meet reporting requirements
- Can used across geographic areas and with different contracts for consistent data analysis
What’s in the Profiler system?
The Do-IT Profiler package is dependent on the person’s and organisation’s needs.
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- COMMUNIcoach app to support the apprentice whilst on programme
- Literacy, numeracy and ICT tools
- Monitoring tools to measure distance travelled and outcomes
- Assessor feedback module
- Employer feedback module
The Do-IT Profiler system includes the Neurodiversity Screening Pack with additional packs that can be added which include:
The Do-IT Profiler team will work with organisations to identify the pack and create bespoke modules if required.