‘Into Work’ Providers
It can seem hard sometimes to know how to best support or recognise who are the 1 in 4 people who are neurodiverse (conditions labelled as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism Spectrum Conditions, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and support individuals who are neurodiverse to maximise their talents; or the 1 in 4 who have mental health challenges and working towards becoming employed.
Many people won’t come with a neat diagnosis. In reality, this doesn’t actually describe who they are- strengths and personal challenges as everyone is completely different.
Staff can’t be expected to be the expert in everything and so some conversations may be difficult to have or be avoided all together.
Delivering personalised solutions means better outcomes for your organisation and for the people you are supporting into work.
Do-IT Profiler Benefits
The Do-IT Profiler system:
- Provides a quick and accurate understanding of the individual and enables better and more informed conversations
- Reduces the need for expensive assessments
- Ensures less paperwork – so freeing up time for support and guidance
- Provides robust data and smart reporting all in one place
- Can link into other systems
- Provides a personalised report with recommendations for the person and staff according to their support needs
What’s in the Profiler system?
The Do-IT Profiler package is dependent on the person’s and organisation’s needs.
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- InterACTcoaching app to provide ongoing support to the person
- Work readiness tools with resources including CV maker, Job searching and interview confidence
- Literacy, numeracy and ICT tools
- Monitoring tools to measure distance travelled and outcomes
The Do-IT Profiler system includes the Neurodiversity Screening Pack. Additional packs can be added which include:
The Do-IT Profiler team will work with organisations to identify the pack and create bespoke modules if required.