Do-IT> Profiler delivers an accessible person-centred approach to supporting people in the Justice Sector whether in Prisons, on Probation, in Secure Training Centres, Youth Justice Services, charities or organisations.
Do-IT> Profiler provides screening tools for learning difficulties and disabilities (Neurodiversity) that have been tried, tested and specifically developed for the Justice Sector both adult and young people.
It is easy to use and provides practical guidance for staff and the person, written in partnership with the organisations in the Justice Sector.
Do-IT> Profiler’s efficient Management Information System collates all data automatically, enabling data driven decision and planning to be undertaken.
Do-IT> Profiler Benefits
- Quick and easy to set-up
- Up-skills staff and supports better conversations
- Identifies and targets specific support needs
- Tracks measures and records a range of outcomes
- Adaptable for in custody and in the community
- Accessible including multilingual options
- The pathway and pace can be determined by each organisation dependent on the processes in house.
- Allows for Learning Difficulty and Disability specialists to focus on the most vulnerable
Do-IT>’s focus is to share knowledge, upskill staff on Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (Neurodiversity) and provide practical guidance and strategies to support those within the Justice System. Do-IT>’s experienced trainers deliver training on:
Do-IT> Profiler is a modular-based SaaS (Software as a Service) sitting on a management information platform.
It provides a suite of robust screening, assessment, and monitoring tools that provide support and understanding for the person and the organisation.