1 in 3 people on probation will have a learning difficulty or disability (also known as Neurodiversity) . Most will not have a diagnosis as they may have been excluded from school, be looked after children or have just fallen below the radar of detection.
Some people may not be able to use public transport to get to meetings with probation or community payback. They may miss appointments due to not being able to plan. They may react badly to a new situation or they may not fully understand what they must do to adhere to their community order. Knowing how to support each person and also considering the context of often complex and chaotic lives is a real challenge. Do-IT Profiler helps to make personalised provision for the person, to achieve their outcome, a reality.
- Individual report showing strengths and challenges-instant feedback for the person
- Practical strategies to support identified challenges for the person , contextualised to the environment and age group
- Practical strategies to support identified challenges for staff, contextualised to the environment and age group
- Built in resources for the person
- Instant data at individual, group and organisational level to support Rehabilitation Activity Requirements (RAR), planning, reporting and compliance
- Available in multi- languages for people whose English is not their first language
What’s in the Profiler system?
The Do-IT Profiler package is dependent on the person’s and organisation’s needs.
- COMMUNIcoach- an app which allows the staff member to have two way communication with the person whilst keeping a track of the messages sent.
This package provides ongoing, live support for the person
- Mental Health and wellbeing tools with associated resources
- Resettlement and skills packs for work tools with resources including CV maker
- Literacy, numeracy and ICT tools
- Monitoring tools to measure distance travelled and outcomes
- Case Management tools
- Study Skills tools
The Do-IT Profiler system includes the Neurodiversity Screening Pack (a whole person approach to screening for Learning Difficulties and Disabilities) additional packs can be added which include:
The Do-IT Profiler team will work with organisations to identify the pack and create bespoke modules if required.