Working with schools, colleges and specialist organisation with individuals identified with Autism and other associated neurodivergent traits.
Are you a specialist provider of schools or residential children’s homes for children with Autism and related ‘special educational needs’ (SEN)? To maximise the talents of all your learners to ensure they thrive and develop you need to understand both their specific challenges and recognise their strengths.
It can be difficult to gather a complete picture of each learner to help with planning, and pieces of the neurodiverse profile may be missing. We can help you.
We have developed a suite of screening and assessment web based tools, that can help staff support every learner with additional learning and living challenges.
We work collaboratively with expert practitioners in Autism Spectrum Conditions, ADHD, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dyslexia and speech, language and communication to ensure our tools are practically useful and robust in design and are being used with a number of organisations.
We have an international reputation in the field of neurodiversity and have a deep understanding of the needs of specialist settings.
Here’s how we can help…
Instant information available to aid planning and providing a detailed understanding of every learner with the ability to capture information from multiple sources and gather it in one place.
Detailed understanding of each learner’s strengths and challenges with practical guidance to support the learner and staff saving time and aiding understanding.
Accessible in design for the learners, allowing their voices to be understood and heard.
- Quick and easy to set up with minimal training
- Online so can be completed in any location
- Allows for information to be gathered from multiple sources, e.g. parent, learner, healthcare providers to aid planning
- Monitoring tools can record progress and distance travelled and information is useful for Oftsed inspections
- Accessible in design allowing learners with low level literacy skills to use the tools
- Modular system means tools can be used at different stages and the pace determined according to the person and the organisation
- Content is designed for the specific context, e.g. in education, preparation for training or employment
- Saves staff time by reducing paperwork
- Making the right adjustments to help the learner
What love hearing from our customers, here’s what some of our education clients had to say about Do-IT…
University of Nottingham