Who is the HR Masterclass for?
The Masterclass is aimed at those of you who are accountable for your neurodiversity strategy. You might be an HR or ED&I professional, or you might already be leading an Employee Resource Group and want to make sure you have all the most up to date information.
The Masterclass includes a 3-hour online masterclass delivered by Professor Amanda Kirby and Melanie Francis – recognised experts in neurodiversity and HR/EDI plus a suite of E-learning materials.
The Neurodiversity HR Masterclass
The Masterclass includes:
- 3-hour online Masterclass
- Access to the Do-IT Advanced Practitioner e-learning programme per delegate (worth
- A toolkit of resources for you to use on your journey
- Comprehensive handout
- CPD certificate on completion
During the Masterclass, we will cover:
- What is Neurodiversity?
- What are some of the commonly associated neurodivergent conditions?
- What are the traits associated with some conditions?
- Why overlap is the rule, not the exception and what does this mean or busting stereotypes
- The link between neurodivergent conditions and mental health
- What are the important employment and H&S law considerations?
- How do we navigate some difficult scenarios and ensure that everyone is supported?
- What does a ‘reasonable’ adjustment mean?
- Are we asking the right questions?
- How do we enable all talent to thrive and ensure that our Talent Strategy reflects this?
- How can we influence our key stakeholders to prioritise Neuro-inclusion?
Book your place today!
Our next Neurodiversity HR Masterclass is on Thursday the 13th of July. Download the booking form, or contact the team today.