Who is the HR Masterclass for?
The Masterclass is aimed at those of you who are accountable for your neurodiversity strategy. You might be an HR or ED&I professional, or you might already be leading an Employee Resource Group and want to make sure you have all the most up to date information.
The Masterclass includes a 3-hour online masterclass delivered by Professor Amanda Kirby and Melanie Francis – recognised experts in neurodiversity and HR/EDI plus a suite of E-learning materials.
The Neurodiversity HR Masterclass
The Masterclass includes:
- 3-hour online Masterclass
- Access to the Do-IT Advanced Practitioner e-learning programme per delegate (worth
- A toolkit of resources for you to use on your journey
- Comprehensive handout
- Certificate on completion
During the Masterclass, we will cover:
- What does Neurodiversity mean?
- What are some of the commonly associated neurodivergent conditions and traits?
- Why person centred approaches make sense?
- The link between neurodivergent conditions and mental health
- What are the important employment and H&S law considerations?
- How do we navigate some difficult scenarios and ensure that everyone is supported?
- What does a ‘reasonable’ adjustment mean?
- Are we asking the right questions?
- How do we enable all talent to thrive and ensure that our Talent Strategy reflects this?
- How do we ensure neuroinclusive practices at every stage of the employee lifecycle?
Book your place today!
Our next Neurodiversity HR Masterclass is on Thursday the 13th of July. Download the booking form, or contact the team today.