Helping students to be their best
Neurodiversity Profiler for Universities allows staff to gain a quick personalised understanding of strengths and challenges to target support.
Helping both staff and the student put adjustments and support in place in a timely
manner, aiding retention and creating better outcomes for all.
Profiler considers the Neurodivergent traits associated with Dyslexia, ADHD, ASC, Dyspraxia/DCD, Dyscalculia and social and communication challenges, along with understanding any study skills gaps, suggesting personalised strategies for university and at home, aiding wellbeing.
Here’s how we can help…
Quick and efficient online neurodiversity screener
Neurodivergent traits often overlap and not everyone fits into a neat box. Profiler considers traits associated with Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia (DCD), ADHD, Language and communication challenges, and Autism Spectrum Conditions.
Instant guidance for both staff and the student
Practical resources and tips to help save time and increase engagement.
Helping to better measure outcomes to aid planning for future provisions.
- Quick to set up and use with large numbers of students with minimal staff training
- Students can easily complete the tools at home, or in university
- Accessible for all, including those with dyslexia traits
- Instant report with guidance can save support time and reduce the need for DSA assessments
- Data can aid current and future planning of whole cohorts of students
- Study skills, wellbeing and employability tools can be used at different stages of the student’s journey
What love hearing from our customers, here’s what some of our education clients had to say about Do-IT…
University of Nottingham